Sunday, January 1, 2023

 11.31pm Sunday 1 January 2023

In less than 30 minutes my 1st born will turn 49 years old….. Born in JB in the wee hours at the Sultanah Aminah Hospital. He was supposed to be a December child but was reluctant to see the world….. I had to endure a few nights of pain intolerant mothers-to-be ‘howling’ n cried myself to sleep in much anxiety😢

Finally, when he was ready to greet the world, my world has never been the same again… 9 months++ of endless morning sickness that reduced me to skin n bone, was worth every moment.                           Syukur Alhamdulillah I counted the fingers n toes. All there. Yes he is my son…. He needs no name tag to  say who his mother is. He is the handsomest son that belongs to the most beautiful mother in the whole wide world……

12.01am Monday 02.01.2023…..Happy birthday Sayang. May Allah SWT keep you safe always. Ameen YRA.

No comments: