Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Second Entry Of Year 2021

 Sunday 12 December 2021

There I go again..... One entry at the begining n one entry at the end.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Not going to offer any execuses this time.

Just received a call from Niel n it eases the anxiety a little. With this lingring migraine, it does mean a lot. 

Wow, Christmas is just round the corner... It hits me when Niel mentioned that he n his wife just came home from sending some money for Christmas gifts to family in Bohol.

Discussed with Irma on our  contribution. She agreed n need to talk to hubby about his contribution.... It has been our annual practice but gosh almost forgotten about it.

 Memory is that bad huh !

Besides conveying the brother's salam, I told Irma I am feeling a little sayu, sad in a way for some reason or other.... Maybe after reading some sad news on FB... Two children were orphaned due to accident on the North South Highway yesterday n a lady developed physical pain due to great stress n thought that she is going nut as no doctor could find anything wrong after running some tests. It took a patient ortho intern to tell her that her pain is real n only she has to see a different kind of doctor to get help....,

12.26am Monday 13 December 2021

After a break n a ceragem session, continued with the entry….

Looking back, it has been a tough n a trying year this 2021…. Allah SWT decide to test me again… giving back to me what I was given 20 years ago. I can not complain actually. I have been rather complacent, putting caution to the wind, did not mind my life style, did not watch my diet…… 

Have been taking Letrozole since May. Have been feeling extra tired ever since. Could not do as much gardening as I used to….It is always resting time in the afternoon…..

It is late now, so will continue when I continue…..Goodnight world๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

8.33am Monday 13 December 2021

After a good night sleep, feeling much better overall. Had aloe blend to increase immunity . Inn Sya Allah.  

This morning, expecting the tiling contractor to come n look over the new cat house n give us the quotation. Bismillahurahmanirahim... let it be a good negotiation. Amรจen YRA

Had to ask the tukang ti seal back the wall. The water outlet that he is making is not viable n it will make tiling mire difficult. Moreover, the screw on cap is rather cumblesome... Eyesore from the entrance. This is the result of tukang being forgetful๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„ Forgot the make allowance for water drainage when cementing the floor.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข

Taking a break now....

No comments: